2017 WIN GREEN CAMPAIGN
The 2017 Win Green Campaign rolls on, picking up from the momentum created from the wildly successful “2016 Win Green for Cason” campaign. The 2017 Win Green Campaign features 50 elite golfers from all over the WORLD who wish to “Utilize THEIR skills to benefit those in need”!!! We are global this year, baby!!! Raising awareness to our cause of dominating pediatric cancer in any way we can. Spanning the globe from Kenya, Europe, Asia, Australia and of course the United States.
In 2017 we have upped the ante not only with amount of participants but the fund raising goal we have established. The 2017 Campaign has set a goal of raising $100,000 which will benefit The Sadie Keller Foundation and St Jude Children’s Hospital. In 2017 there are 2 Ways to Participate in the campaign and ALL donations of $100 or greater will be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. For every $100 increment donated you will receive another entry into the Grand Prize Drawing with an opportunity to win one of the incredible “once-in-a-lifetime” experiences.
So jump on board, DONATE as many times as you like while supporting your player and helping us DOMINATE PEDIATRIC CANCER!!!
Win Green reached its goal of over $100,000 in 2017
ONE TIME DONATION
Make a ONE TIME donation to the 2017 Win Green Campaign. For every $100 donated to the Campaign earns a spot in the Grand Prize Drawing.
You may enter as many times as you would like… WE ENCOURAGE THIS and it just INCREASES your chance to win!!! Lots of incredible prizes, once-in-a-lifetime experiences all along while helping a fantastic cause in the process.
Help the Win Green Campaign dominate pediatric cancer and join in the fight with Sadie Keller and 50 elite golfers from around the WORLD!!!
Avery Zweig aka “The Nugget” raising one-time donations with Brittany Lang, 2016 US Open Champion
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
In 2017 we are proud to announce that we have many incredible prizes and “once-in-a-lifetime” experiences to give away to the Campaign donors. FOR EVERY $100 donated you will receive an entry into the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING. Enter as many times as would like as it is for a great cause and will only increase your chances to win one of these “once-in-a-lifetime” experiences.
The 2017 Win Green Campaign Donor Prizes include:
- Set of PXG clubs along with a custom fitting at the PXG Headquarters in Arizona. Including airfare for 2 people.
- VIP Tour of of one of the biggest Studios in Hollywood and on the same day you will have tickets to a taping of a MAJOR highly rated live show being shot on the “studio lot”. Speak to your player you are supporting in this campaign for more specific details on this prize, but TRUST US, it is AWESOME!!! Tickets for 2 & including airfare.
- VIP “Experience with Martina McBride”. Meet and be the guest of Martina McBride at one of her upcoming concerts (date to be mutually acceptable to both parties). Passes for 2 and including airfare if the venue is not in your hometown.
- Meet & greet with a SUPERSTAR that supports the Win Green Campaign. We are keeping it a secret until it is closer to the drawing. Your player you are supporting can give you more details in person!
- Custom Milled and stamped putter by Tyson Lamb. The “Lamb Crafted” putter created a HUGE buzz at the recent PGA Merchandizing Show ($3000 value). Including airfare for two in order to get your putter custom fitted, receive a tour of the studio and watch how putters are actually milled. All of this in person with the Man himself, Tyson Lamb of “Lamb Crafted”.
THE SADIE KELLER FOUNDATION
Sadie has her OWN incredible story where completely on her own decided to create videos to post on YouTube about the treatment process and what you go through day in and day out as a patient. Due to a groundswell of support for her personal cause, she created “Sadie’s Sleigh” whose mission is to ensure that each child at the hospital received gifts for Christmas. Because of the overwhelming support and generosity, they created their own 501 © 3 called “The Sadie Keller Foundation”. Brave. Strong. Generous. Incredible…. The superlatives could go on and on regarding Sadie and her story but she is incredible and we are honored to be able to work with them and help augment their efforts for 2017.
ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is an INCREDIBLE organization that treats thousands of children world wide every year. We are honored to work with St. Jude and make them a major beneficiary of the 2017 Win Green Campaign. Listed below are some of the major “did you know’s” about St. Jude Children’s Hospital:
1. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Their purpose is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.
2. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
3. Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent, and won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
WIN GREEN PLAYERS
The 2 Seam Dream Foundation is a 501 ©(3) non-profit organization
The Win Green Campaign is made possible through a partnership with the 2 Seam Dream Foundation and founder Rick Greene. The inaugural Win “Green” Campaign was in 2015 managed to raise almost $8,000 for the Brentfield Elementary School Custodian (Mr. Jeff Ballard AKA “Superman”) to aid in his fight against lung cancer. It has since been the dream of Avery Zweig, her Caddie and The 2 Seam Dream Foundation’s goal to raise WORLDWIDE awareness for pediatric cancer. We hope that with each campaign participant learning to “utilize their skills to benefit those who are in need” the Win Green Campaign will make a significant impact each and every year.